Alto-Shaam Retherm and Food Holding Oven Model 2800-RTM –
This unit has never been used. As you can see from the pictures, the interior is perfect. The exterior has the occasional scratch or small dent from storage and handling. There are 44 total shelf brackets included (22 left and 22 right).
- Halo Heat is a controlled, uniform heat source that gently rethermalizes or regenerates prepared meals and bulk foods to proper serving temperatures and automatically converts to hot food holding to provide a safe and prolonged holding environment for rethermalized food.
- Rethermalises foods at a temperature range of 93° to 204°C (200° to 400°F) within a two hour time period
- Electronic control models provide complete operating function, automatic preheating, and memory storage for up to eight individual operator set retherm programs
- Digital display monitors inside air temperature of the oven
- Manual control configurations include an adjustable retherm thermostat, holding thermostat, and 4-hour timer
- Universal pan slides accomodate full-size pans, full-size sheet pans and optional wire baskets for individual entrée rethermalization
- Up to thirty-two full-size pans (GN 1/1) or sixteen sheet pans
- Up to thirty-two wire baskets to retherm individual entrées
- Close temperature tolerance and uniform heat distribution reheats evenly, maintaining an ideal serving temperature throughout the cabinet
- Pull-out door gasket for easier cleaning and simple replacement with no down-time or costly service calls
- Non-magnetic stainless steel interior resists corrosion